Treating mental health in Chatanooga can be challenging and overwhelming. At Arbor Wellness, we understand these concerns and provide personalized treatment plans using evidence-based and holistic therapies to help people successfully manage their mental health conditions. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality mental health care in a supportive and compassionate environment to achieve improved mental well-being.
How Does Mental Health Affect Chattanooga?
Mental health in Chattanooga presents several issues that are of a serious concern. The Sycamore Institute published the following findings in 2023 about child and adolescent mental health:
- 10% of youths ages 3 to 17 have anxiety in Chattanooga.
- Statewide, 14% of 3 to 17-year-olds suffer from anxiety.
- 13.1 % of youths aged 12 to 17 have a major depressive condition in Chattanooga.
- Statewide, 42% of 12 to 17-year-olds have depression.
- 23% of youths seriously considered suicide.
- 18% made a plan to commit suicide.
- 13% attempted suicide.
- 4% made an unsuccessful attempt that required treatment.
- From 1999 to 2021, 388 youths aged 12 to 17 died by suicide.
- 51% of youths in the state have a mental health disorder that is untreated.
- 19% have depressive disorders.
- 27% have reported feeling sad and hopeless.
- 18.3% reported symptoms of anxiety disorders.
- 28.7% of adults have untreated mental health disorders.
- There were 370 emergency room visits for self-harm and suicide attempts related to mental health disorders.
- Out of these, 198 adults were hospitalized.
- 49 adults died by suicide.
How Does Our Mental Health Treatment Near Chattanooga Work?
At Arbor Wellness, our mental health treatment near Chattanooga follows a personalized approach with compassionate care to ensure the best outcomes for our clients. Our process begins with an initial assessment to understand your specific mental health issues and create your personalized care plan. Part of your treatment plan will include different forms of individual and group therapy, as well as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
Medication management may also be part of your care plan when medications could benefit your mental health condition. As part of your care and to support improved mental health and overall well-being, we offer holistic therapies, such as yoga, art therapy, music therapy, and meditation.
As you near the end of your treatment, we work with you to develop an effective aftercare plan to ensure you continue to receive the care and support you need for long-term recovery success.
Levels of Care
At Arbor Wellness, we offer several different levels of care based on your needs, including:
- Our residential program provides a highly structured environment with round-the-clock support and monitoring for those with severe mental health disorders or those who pose a risk of self-harm.
- Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a step down from residential care and is well-suited for those who do not require 24/7 monitoring but still need intensive and structured care. Those in our PHP attend treatment during the day and return home in the evenings.
- Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a step down from our PHP. It offers more flexibility to allow individuals to manage their responsibilities and commitments while still meeting for scheduled sessions several times a week.
- Our young adult programs address the need for quality mental health care in Chattanooga to provide them with a safe haven where they can address their issues in a secure environment.
- We also offer veterans programs tailored to the specific needs of those who served in the military and provide an opportunity to connect with other veterans also struggling with mental health issues to build a strong peer support network.
- Our alumni program provides ongoing support and care with scheduled events to help our clients maintain their improved mental health.
Why Choose Arbor Wellness
There are several reasons to choose Arbor Wellness for your mental health treatment needs near Chattanooga:
- Experienced and Compassionate Team
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Evidence-Based Therapeutic Methods
- Holistic Therapies
- Ongoing Support
We are also accredited by the Joint Commission, which holds mental health facilities to the highest standards and licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Additionally, our treatment center provides a safe, secure, non-judgmental, and supportive environment in a calming and scenic location to recover and heal.
TOUR OUR FACILITY
We are more than happy to provide you with a scheduled tour of our facility by contacting us to arrange the tour. You may also tour our mental health Chattanooga facility online.
What We Treat
At Arbor Wellness, we treat a variety of mental health and co-occurring disorders to help adults, young adults, and veterans get the help they need. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Alcohol Detox
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Complicated Grief
- Co-Occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Drug Detox
- Postpartum Depression
Benefits of Mental Health Treatment Near Chattanooga
Some of the benefits you gain from mental health Chattanooga treatment at Arbor Wellness include:
- Accessible Location
- Local Community Understanding
- Personalized Care
- Comprehensive Services
- Inclusivity for Everyone
- Collaborative Care
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Secure, Safe, and Supportive Environment
If You are in need of immediate assistance...
Don’t hesitate to contact us immediately. In the case of a medical emergency please contact 911 or visit your local emergency department.
Discover a Brighter Future with Mental Health Treatment Near Chattanooga
You are not alone when you are ready to take the first steps to improved mental health. At Arbor Wellness near Chattanooga, our experienced team is ready to support you as you take control of your mental health with our personalized mental health treatment care plans. Contact us now to schedule a consultation to start the path to a brighter future.
We Work With Most Major Insurance
Did you know most major health insurance plans with out-of-network benefits can help cover most of the costs associated with our program? Click below to find out your coverage and treatment options right now.